Joint Health Phase I
The first phase of joint health support begins with BioFlexa I, Joint Health Phase I. This comprehensive supplement provides all the necessary ingredients needed to help maintain normal healthy cartilage and joint function for your dog.
What is BioFlexa I?
BioFlexa I Joint Health Phase I was developed specifically for puppies or young dogs requiring basic joint support to help maintain normal healthy cartilage and joint function. Each tablet incorporates all the important ingredients recommended by veterinarians as a first line of defense toward joint health protection and not only that…it tastes great. There is no doubt dogs will love them. Can be used for cats as well.
Who Should Use BioFlexa I?
Puppies, young dogs or cats requiring basic joint support (Phase I)
BioFlexa I Benefits:
- Helps maintain normal healthy cartilage and joint function
- Helps maintain strong bones
- Helps maintain joint mobility
- Tasty chewable tablets
Active Ingredients per Tablet:
- Methylsulfonylmethane (PurforMSM®) 500 mg
- Glucosamine HCL (Shellfish Source) 150 mg
- Cetyl Myristoleate Complex (Bovine Source) 100 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C from Ester-C®) 50 mg
- OmniMin™ 15 mg
Ester-C® is a registered trademark of the Ester-C Company
PurforMSM® is a registered trademark of Bergstrom Nutrition, Inc.
Dextrates, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid..
For best results, use for a minimum of 30 days. Best taken on a full stomach.
Initial Loading Dosage (week 1-4):
Double the maintenance dosage below.
- Up to 20 lbs 1/2 tablet daily
- 20 - 50 lbs 1 tablet daily
- 50 - 80 lbs 2 tablets daily
- 80 - 110 lbs 3 tablets daily
- Over 110 lbs 4 to 5 tablets daily